About Hilton Head Resort
When you consider all the amenities that are included in your stay at Hilton Head Resort, it’s absolutely the best value on the island!
This centrally located resort is a 24 hour gated community convenient to golf, bike paths, shopping, movie theaters, restaurants, and of course the beautiful beach. The resort is adjacent to the Robert Trent Jones ocean course at Palmetto Dunes.
There are picnic tables and grills, private sun deck, horseshoe pit, on-site convenience store and deli, two outdoor pools, one indoor heated pool with kiddie pool, indoor hot tub and sauna, indoor jogging track, exercise machine, six lighted tennis courts, racquetball courts, laundry facilities and elevators on every floor and ample parking. Plus all of the amenities are free to guests making this the best vacation value on Hilton Head Island!
- Easy Beach Access: The resort has a private boardwalk over a scenic salt-water marsh that takes you to a secluded, white sandy beach.
- Good food, good drinks, good times: On the beach you’ll find Coco’s with food, drinks, draft beer, restrooms and a horseshoe pit.
- Central location: Adjacent to Robert Trent Jones’ Ocean Course at Palmetto Dunes and close to restaurants,
- hopping, bike paths and movie theaters.
- Pools for swimming or just lounging: An indoor pool complete with kids’ pool plus two outdoor pools
- Places to play: Fitness center, indoor jogging track, six lighted tennis courts, racquetball courts, bike rentals
- Places to relax: sun deck, hot tub, sauna
- Places to eat: picnic tables, grills, convenience store and deli
- Security: Hilton Head Resort is a 24-hour gated community
Amenities: Phone, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Coffee Pot, Cooking utensils provided, Linens provided except for beach towels, Washer, Dryer, Hot Tub (Shared) Sauna (Shared), Pool (shared), Covered Parking, Charcoal Grill (BBQ Shared), No Smoking, No Pets
Activities (on site or nearby): Hiking, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Fitness Center, Gym, Horseshoes, Miniature golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Rafting