Spacious three bedroom, two bath villa conveniently located on the first floor (no waiting for elevators and close to parking). Just steps away from the outdoor pool Picnic area with grills and covered parking. This unit has 1200 square feet and has its own washer and dryer.
The den has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep nine comfortably. Television is equipped with a DVD and VCR player with Cable TV. We provide movies, books and games. Large dining table seats six and bar in adjoining kitchen seats three. There is also a private deck off of den with table and chairs. The deck is just above one of the our out-door pools.
The large kitchen is fully-equipped with dishes, pots and pans, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, and all other kitchen necessities. Just bring the food! We have supplied everything else that you will need to create your favorite low-country meal. Large bar area makes this villa great for entertaining!
The master bedroom has a television, fan and a queen-size bed for your comfort. There is also a private bath with tub and shower. The second bedroom has a fan to keep you cool, two twin beds and a television. And another full bath is just down the hall. Kids will love this third bedroom with television with DVD, bunkbeds that sleep three – double bed on bottom and a twin bed on top.
And last but not least our beautiful beach! There is a private boardwalk over a scenic salt-water marsh abundant with wildlife including herons and egrets. At the beach you will find the resort’s private cabana with food, drinks, draft beer, restrooms and a horseshoe pit. We provide beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, sand toys and a beach cart to roll them to the beach. No roads to cross and just a walk across the boardwalk to the best and most secluded beach on the island!
Nightly (4 night minimum):
Per Night $250
Please add SC 11% Accommodations Tax and $150.00 Cleaning Fee.
A $250 Deposit Reserves Your Villa (Balance Due 30 Days Prior to Stay).
Villa 4101 is the perfect place to have a relaxing getaway or a fun-filled holiday. Besides being comfortable, clean and convenient, our condo also has:
- Boardwalk access to Hilton Head Resort’s private beach
- A first-floor location—close to parking and no need to wait for elevators
- A private deck overlooking a pool
- A spacious layout: 1200 square feet including a den with a sleeper sofa, three bedrooms and two baths (sleeps eight)
- A TV with 64 cable channels, seven HBO movie channels, DVD player, VCR plus movies, books and games
- Kid-friendly beach toys
- Easy access to the picnic and grilling area
- A large dining table that seats six and a bar in the kitchen that seats three
- A fully-equipped kitchen with dishes, pots, pans, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, microwave and dishwasher.
- A master bedroom complete with TV, fan and a queen sized bed plus private bathroom with a tub and shower
- Two more bedrooms plus another full bath
- Washer and dryer